So I finally gathered all the required documents, filled out all the forms, packaged them up, wrote a check and mailed it off. It’s pretty much official. We are starting the road to Vegas.
The following are the documents we had to get together for the initial filing:
- I-129F Supplement: Part B, Question 18, explanation of meeting in person
- G-325A and passport style photo (me)
- G-325A and passport style photo (him)
- Birth certificate – Original and Certified Copy (me)
- Divorce Certificate (him)
- Letter certifying intent to marry (one from each of us)
- Proof of having met in person in the past two years & ongoing relationship (photos & airline tickets)
- Check for $340
Now, I sit back and wait for them to receive the package, cash my check and send the package to the Vermont Service Center. Should only be a couple of days.